We are looking for collaborators!
KÖME places a high priority on dialogue, experimentation as well as the mediation between different knowledges and points of view.
We have a wide range of collaborators – among others public heritage sites, national parks, but also independent artistic organisations, public and higher educational institutions, research centres etc. In most of our works international partners are involved.
Since 2013 KÖME is a member of the international Interpret Europe network.
Want to join us? Here you can learn how to do it.
Member KÖMEs are active in whole Hungary. Here you can check out, where to find them.
Our central contact details:
Telefon: 06 20 365 9954 (Bőczén Árpád, elnök)
KÖME office (in pre-agreed times): Karácsony Sándor utca 19. ground floor shop space, H-1086 Budapest
Become our partner!
BECOME OUR PARTNER!
We are continuously welcoming organisations, institutions, private persons and supporters to collaborate with us for our public benefit goals.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER WITHIN THE COLLABORATION:
- Professional knowledge to any project related to cultural or natural heritage – for our basic principles and the variegated competencies of the member KÖMEs go to the KÖMES page
- Individual and specialised concepts for every single project idea
- We implement concepts, from the planning to the realization
- Trainings in various fields
- If needed, we can involve further partners to already existing collaborations via our international network
- Stable organisational background with infrastructure and references from Hungary and abroad
WHAT WE ARE GOOD AT:
- Initiating and facilitating an unbiased discourse
- Holistic and transdisciplinary approach
- Horizontal, ethical work-flow
- International experience
- Flexibility, diversity and openness for new solutions carried out by a bottom-up professional community
COME to KÖME!
Volunteer with us, or become our trainee!
We welcome especially high school students, university students and anybody seeking for professional experience!
Send us an email to email@example.com!
POSSIBLE TASKS FOR YOU:
- project coordination
- production assistance, organisation
- documentation of projects
- social media, PR
- communication with local and international partners
- research in connection to given projects
- concept creation, building up new projects, brainstorming, grant writing
- organisation of community programmes, professional programmes
WHY IS IT GOOD FOR YOU TO COME TO KÖME:
- We certify the traineeship, volunteer work
- You can work flexibly
- You can get acquainted with important players on the Hungarian and international heritage field
- You can encounter a transdisciplinary, practical knowledge and mindset
- You can become part of a diverse community with flat hierarchies
- Free participation for you at our trainings, events
- You can get feedback and support from us for the further development of your ideas
- If we get on well working with each other, you can become a KÖME member our employee
Become a KÖME!
BECOME A KÖME MEMBER!
Private persons, legal entities and informal groups can become KÖME members. To find out more about the procedure and about your rights and duties as a KÖME, please check this part of our statues (in Hungarian).
Regular members are those who participate actively in developing and maintaining the organisation, in setting goals for KÖME and implementing them. If you are not yet sure about becoming a regular member, you can be a nominate member for a year in order to get a better insight into KÖME’s work. If you don’t have the possibility to get actively involved into our work, but you are committed to our goals and activities, you can become a sponsoring member. We offer honorary membership for those, whose heritage related work we appreciate and whom we would like to be an active part of our network.
WHY IS IT GOOD FOR YOU TO BECOME A KÖME MEMBER:
- KÖME’s aim is to bring a diversity of experiences under a common roof. We use this resource to nurture the self-education of our members and to create an inspiring atmosphere. We are building a network and organising trainings, to which our members get an easier access.
- Your professional profile will be featured on KÖME’s homepage, you will be involved into our projects which will promote your career chances.
- Being a KÖME means a professional identity. KÖME’s name is a warrant for quality in the professional and public sphere.
- You can use KÖME’s resources for your work
- You can actively influence KÖME’s future via your ideas and work.